- You need a basket for your kippot. It’s a nice touch
to have a special place for them.
- If you have a basket at home, bring it. Check at the shul also, they must have a left-over.
Otherwise, buy an inexpensive basket. Even a cheap kippot basket, with the right touch,Â mayÂ look special.
- You can use a wicker basket, wooden box, wire basket and even a pretty hat box. Check for offline bargains at TJ Maxx or Marshall’s.
- Some decorate the basket a little. Try to use some ribbons in a color that matches the kippot, woven and wrapped. Attach a bow.
Maybe put a soft pillow or linen inside?
- The Doctor saw people attaching the barmi’s invitation to the basket. It is decorative. It also let the other synagogue goers know that these kippot are for the guests of the BM.
- Get another basket to hold the women’s head coverings.
- You can use the basket after the BM to hold laundry in.