The Doctor’s warm advice is to have kippot clips. You don’t want the kippot to keep falling off everyone’s heads!
- A tip: put the pins on each kippa before putting them in the kippot basket.
- Your best option is to buy the clips when you buy the kippot. It will save you the hassle of buying the clips separately.
- Where can you but clips? Here are some options:
- Most kippot vendors and Judaica shops have them. Check kippot clips at ZaraMart, and more.
- Dollar stores and flea markets are a good place to look at (the clips are also called “snap clips”). They usually have the clips in silver and white. You will find them also at beauty supply shops.
- Bobby pins (cheap!) can also work ok. Some people prefer them, actually (they are less visible than the clips). It is best to mix booby pins with the bigger clips.