DoctorSimcha takes the privacy of your information very seriously. Protecting and respecting your privacy is important to us.
A. Collection of personally identifiable information
- We collect personally identifiable information – such as names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc. – when voluntarily submitted by our visitors.
- We will be utilizing your e-mail address to send you our newsletters and to alert you to special opportunities and offers.
- All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
B. Distribution of personally identifiable information
- We will not sell, rent or disclose your personally identifiable information – your name, e-mail address, the causes you support, purchase information, site activity, preferences or other personally identifiable information – to any third party third party without your prior consent.
- We may, however, share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (a) permitted or required by law or by a court order; or, (b) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (c) investigating fraud which has already taken place. We will not provide the personally identifiable information for marketing purposes.
C. Cookie/Tracking Technology
- gather information such as browser type and operating system, track the number of visitors to the site and understand how visitors use it;
- help customize the site for visitors;
- maintain session information to prevent the need for logged-in members to re-enter login information when browsing outside of DoctorSimca site;
- link the information we store in cookies to personally identifiable information you submit while on our site;
- better understand how people interact with us, to deliver advertising and measure its effectiveness, to track purchases on third party sites, to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may use third party contractors to collect and aggregate such information.
- Ccookies cannot read information off your hard drive or read cookie files from other websites.
D. Commitment to Data Security
- Protecting your personal information is important to us. That is why we employ state of the art technology to safeguard your information and to protect our website from outside access.
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Bottom line: DoctorSimcha respects and protects your privacy.