- Have a song for every candle, or choose one or two songs for the whole ceremony.
- Provide the DJ with a list of the songs to play, the people who will be called up to light the candle and the order. This will prevent inaccuracies and will allow the DJ to follow along and play the correct songs at the correct time.
- Choose a music that people can walk up with. Even practice at home, to see if the rhythm fits grandma’s walking, or the sister’s jumping!
|The Docâ€™s Top Three Candle Lighting songs|
|Song||Listen on Amazon MP3||Listen on iTunes||Album on Amazon|
1.Â Â You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
2.Â Â I will Always Love You
3.Â Â Tears in Heaven
- Make sure that the DJ plays the correct spot of the song. If each song would start from the beginning, you will have time only for the songs’ intro and not many will recognize the songs.
- Check the Doc’s candle lighting song lists:
- For an extensive collection of B-Mitzvah songs, check Bar-Mitzvah-Songs.com.